Description of the immersion practice. (Approximately 450 words)
The pedagogical practices began in the month of March of this year with the meeting with the teacher in charge of the signatures of the Paraíso Mirador educational institution. After that, they assigned me the subjects of cycles 1 and 2, which belong to grades 1 to 5 of primary school, during, during the beginning of the practices with which I had delivery of the cover letter since the university could not find the deal. which delayed my immersion practices a bit, after overcoming an inconvenience I started the practices with the assigned courses on Saturdays from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
During the development of the practices, we had the support of the teachers in charge of the classes, from whom I had excellent guidance. They gave me a work plan with which I could carry out each of the activities requested for the classes, in addition, the students in general had a good acceptance with my presence in the classroom, they felt free to ask questions to solve doubts and concerns about the subjects taught, to which I always showed a good disposition, which is fundamental.
The other teachers from the different areas were also very kind and attentive to me, they gave me their support in what I needed, which was essential to feel confident with them, despite the fact that they have been working with the educational institution for a long time. As for the educational facilities, it has good facilities and spacious rooms, which allowed me to do well in the classroom. I had the spaces provided by the teachers to carry out my pedagogical practices, which allowed me to get to know the students and know how they behaved in the classroom, during this time I acquired new teaching and learning skills. I also learned what the weaknesses and strengths of the students and the educational institution are, based on that I based my work in the educational institution, since I was able to provide the students with a good teaching.
I think that the practices are a fundamental tool that allows us to share knowledge acquired during the development of the different academic periods, to conclude I think that each of the practices, whether they have been carried out, leave a mark and some fundamental knowledge for the students and for me as a teacher in training since it allows me to gain experience based on the learning needs of the students, since each learns in different ways at very different rates, in general the time spent working on the topics is of great benefit, achieving thus achieve the learning objectives for both the students and myself.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario